I have decided to tentatively release the first alpha version of TypeThai! (Warning: it does not always work as expected and is extremely buggy. Use at your own risk.)
Please read the EULA before downloading.
Visit http://downloads.type-thai.net and get the latest version. Currently mac only.
- Unzip the file.
- Copy the TypeThai.app file to
/Library/InputMethodsfolder (this will require administrative privileges and will ask for a password).
- Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu and choose "Language & Text".
- Find TypeThai in the list and select it (if it is not there, log out and then back in again).
- Now you can turn on TypeThai from the keyboard selection menu.
- After this, TypeThai should notify you about further updates and install them automatically, but they will still require a password.